Friday, December 10, 2010

Micah's newborn photo sesh.

In order to fully document the little man's entrance into our world, we had professional pictures taken by Crystal Brisco Photography. She did a wonderful job, and I walked away with fifty-eight pictures that I could reproduce in any size or format! Not a bad deal! My mom gave me this as my Christmas present, and I really appreciated it. She came to our house, so I didn't even have to brave the cold Tennessee winter temps to take him somewhere. She just worked with whatever we had in the house. Crystal even featured him on her blog. If you ever need someone in this area to take your pictures, I would recommend her. She was extremely nice, affordable, and we love the pictures. Enjoy some of our favorites below.










No comments:

Post a Comment