Thursday, August 18, 2011

On the move and other updates!

This has been a very busy week. Micah's getting used to my being gone at work, but I honestly think it is harder for me than him. He's on the move this week!

He's flipping over a whole lot when you try to change him. Here, he escaped after his bath time.
I caught him cuddling with his "Mr. Rooster" one Saturday during nap time.
I gave in and did my first "boy mom" thing and let him play in some dirt.
Then I let him play in some grass.
He had the best time playing in this pot.
No, obviously, I am not the mom who is worried about germs.
Gotta take time to taste the fruits--er, dirt--of our labor.
Or just eat the pot. Sometimes the pot tastes better.
Um...keep the jokes to yourself. This is a family blog.
All boy, buddy! All boy! But that is one cutie little boy--even covered in dirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment