Friday, August 12, 2011

Mommy's first day back to work.

This was my first official day back at work as a teacher. (Teacher's don't really count inservice week because it is almost restful not having children and going out to adult lunches for a week.) I dropped Micah off for his first day at his Kay Kay's house where he'd have fun playing with his cousin until his Daddy came to pick him up. It was a hard day to leave him, and I cried a lot during random times of the day (not in front of the kids). But he had lots of fun!
My sister, Micah's Aunt KerKer, was also there with Ebs before she left for work.
Ebs wasn't having pictures, and he wasn't really awake yet.
As you can see, Micah's love of trucks started at an early age. Here I am loving on him before going to work.
You know how many men does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Well, I like to call this...how many pictures do you have to take of two under three before you get a decent shot?
Take 2. Blurry movement mixed with with contempt.
Take 3, and still no great picture, but it was the best of the bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment