Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday #1

Easter Sunday was a wonderful day at Casa Confident! I can't tell you how much I love celebrating the cross & even better--the resurrection! We had a wonderful, yet busy day. We started off the morning in our own house as Micah "opened" his Easter goodies. After taking a few Casa Confident family pictures, we headed to church followed by lunch with Mr. C's family and dinner with my family. I split the posts up into different sets of pictures because we had so many!! Enjoy post #1.

Micah's Easter basket.
(Sorry, Micah, candy is not going to be my thing. Not when you have a mom who is a teacher. Lots of books are in your future. I do apologize for this. PS I love Lifeway!)

Contents of the basket:
Max Lucado's The Three Trees DVD
Max Lucado's Hermie book
Jesus Lives! Come & See! book (courtesy of our church's Easter egg hunt)
Baby's First Easter book
Praise Baby dvd
Several eggs with not much in them
A football for my boy!

Micah with his Easter basket sitting in Daddy's chair.

Daddy & Micah

Mommy & Micah before church.
I love Micah's face. Priceless!

Mommy & Micah take 2

No comments:

Post a Comment