Thursday, April 28, 2011

Our toy mishap.

Micah likes to help me out in the kitchen a whole lot. Ok, not really. But as I clean the kitchen or when I'm baking, he sits in this chair a lot. It gets him in the upright position, and it gives us some bonding time. :) At any rate, I was doing the laundry and heard this random cry from him in the chair. While the good mother would have rushed to give him his toy back...I rushed for my camera. I guess I'm mean like that, but who wants to miss a photo op like this? It looks really staged, but I promise...it happened! Look where he had dropped his toy! It's a hard life having a toy stuck on your foot. Tough stuff, I'm telling you.

Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. You should definitely start teaching him to play horseshoes.

    ReplyDelete