Friday, April 6, 2012

Time to dye Easter eggs!

On Good Friday, while Daddy slept, Micah & I went over to my mom's house for a little while to meet my sister from lunch and dye Easter eggs with our boys.
Micah was much bigger for egg dyeing this year, but he still didn't really "get" much from the Easter egg experience! Haha!
Ebin looking into the different colors for the eggs.

My increasingly little daredevil realized that Mommy hadn't buckled him into his highchair, so he stood up in it. Whoops! Mommy didn't even realize I had forgotten to do that.

He was determined to get into the different dyes.
Keeping the boys out of the potential mess of dyeing eggs was fun. =)
Keren and Ebin dyeing eggs.
KayKay dyeing eggs with Ebin.

After dyeing eggs, we put them in their dinosaur holders.
I'm not even sure what this face was, but it was pretty funny. KayKay trying to fish out the eggs from the cups.
Micah with the entire finished dinosaur herd.
We had a great time decorating eggs at KayKay's house!

No comments:

Post a Comment