Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Vlog Week #10.

Hey, Y'all! Welcome back to my blog for this week's vlog with Mandy from House of Rose. 


Stop and Smell the Roses

 I did something a little crazy this morning, and I vlogged while I was driving down the interstate. Probably not my best idea, but I was having a hard time fitting in my weekly thankful session.



After I got to work, I thought about it a little more and realized I had left another important person out! So I had to go back in and thank her, too! =)


This week has been a crazy week childcare wise since my main source of childcare (that'd be my mom) is out of town on business. I just feel so thankful that I was able to randomly call a few friends and  my mother-in-law to get some help this week.

Mr. C's new job has really thrown a wrench in some of our childcare plans. We've got Micah all lined up for preschool in the fall. Until then, we're trying to take it one day at a time until the end of the school year!

1 comment:

  1. You are too sweet! My parents watch the boys on Wednesday's and I totally know what you mean about being so thankful for that. I don't know how people do it without the help of family and friends!

    ReplyDelete