Monday, May 14, 2012

SUYL: New Moms

Hello, Internets! If you are stopping over from Kelly's Korner, welcome! I participate in a lot of her SUYL segments, and I'm hoping I still qualify as a new mom? I have a sixteen month old. Is that still a new mom? Hmmm...

My name is Leah, and I live outside of Memphis, Tennessee.

I mostly blog about these guys below. That handsome guy on the far left is my husband who I refer to as "Mr. C" in my blog post. The one I'm holding our first and only son, Micah.

I'm a public school teacher, so many years ago I decided to start blogging under an "alias" in hopes of keeping me a little less google-able by my students.

You can call me Mrs. Confident or Mrs. C or just Leah, but I'm keeping the real last name to myself.


We live close to our families, and I'm blessed to see them a whole lot. 

My husband works incredibly crazy shifts at work, so I'm home a lot with the baby by myself. Or my husband is home with the baby by himself. 

We like to play that "two ships passing in the night" kind of lifestyle.

I try to blog honestly. I try to be myself. I would really love to let loose on some political educational opinions, but I'm not going to go there.

I'm a professing Christian, and I love my Lord & Savior Jesus Christ.


I do my best to be a "good Christian", but let's be honest. I do a horrible job at it, because I'm a sinner but I'm confident that He's not through with me yet! I'm going to keep plugging away at life in a relationship with Christ until he completes me. (Thus the title of our blog "Confident Until Completion" if you were wondering.)

You might like to check out our about page.

Or here's a post about the day I became a mom to my little 16 month old boy.

Or you might want to check out my wanna be DIY birthday party skills.

At any rate, welcome to our little corner of the world. Feel free to leave a comment, become a follower, and let me know if you are from Tennessee, too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment