Thursday, February 23, 2012

Enjoying the wonderful weather!

We had such a wonderful, unseasonably warm day today in the Memphis area. It even set a new weather record. If you are nerdy enough you can look up the actual high. For those who don't care about accuracy, I think we reached near 80 degrees.

We decided to take a family walk after I got off of work, and in the process we got to see a lot of God's handiwork in this sunset.
It was gorgeous!
Of course, I enjoyed the family time with an awake husband and happy baby.

(Please ignore my hair. By the end of the day I don't care. Also, please don't notice my Zeta shirt from Union circa 1999.)
Daddy went, too! (In his pajama pants! Yes, we multitask at the Confident house so he was able to go straight to bed after the walk. We're crazy like that sometimes!)
I lurve this weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment