Monday, July 2, 2012

Pool time is fun time!

Right before we were set to leave on vacation, we headed down to Mississippi to go swimming with Micah's other cousins. His Aunt C has a membership to a pool.



Since it has been over 100 degrees for many, many days we happily agreed to go swimming!


It was Micah's first time in a "big pool",  but we know he loves his bath time. I had no doubt he's fall in love with the pool. Next summer, I see a pool membership in our future.


 He did love the pool! Unfortunately, Micah is turning into a bit of an independent little man. He wanted to be by himself and do it by himself at all times. It made wrangling a small one difficult and tiring, but thankfully my mother-in-law, husband, and sister-in-law were happy to take turns watching him. That made my day a little easier.
IMG_0714
  I'm also happy to report I was wearing my pre-preggers bathing suit for the first time! Whoo-hoo! I don't look quite the same in it, but progress is being made slowly but surely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment