Thursday, November 8, 2012

Farmer Day at Faith Baptist.

Micah had Farmer Day at school last Thursday, so I took the entire day off to take him and house hunt with Mr. C. Yup, the update is this. We found another house in a better neighborhood with more space with less fixing to do than the other house I posted. We're currently pondering putting in an offer, but we'll see. There are so many houses out there for sale!


I took him out in the front yard for an impromptu photo shoot before we went to school. He saw the cat next door, and he got really excited!



I'm a bad mom, but we didn't make it to a pumpkin patch this year. In lieu of that, I set some pumpkins up in front of some flowers in our yard. I figured at least looking back, I'd know it was Fall 2012 at 23 months old.






Finally I got a couple of him looking at me even if they are kind of blurry.
 We went to Farm Day, and I got to spend some time with Micah's teachers. I feel bad because I write them a lot of notes. I apologized to her today, but I told her I never know exactly what is going on. Mr. C is not quite the reporter I'd like him to be.

Mrs. Tracy with the class.

Aaaaannnnnddd...here's my child. Who refused to sit on the choo-choo seat. Kicking and screaming. So we sat in the floor together just to get him to stay on the merry-go-round.




There are a million pictures of basically the same thing, but they were too cute! I couldn't pick!
Here he is with Jeremiah, the pastor's grandson, petting the bunny.

Yes, I was grossed out by him petting animals and his finger habit. I used lots of hand sanitizer today.
He was pointing at everything he had seen in his books saying, "Looook! A pig! Mommy! A pig!"



I'm sorry, but I think he's going to be a heartbreaker one day. Sigh.

He had the biggest smiles!



This was, "Look! A duck!" to which I had to say, "Nope, they are chickens. Weird chickens, but chickens."


Back to the bunny rabbits.


Micah and Jeremiah again, and this was another, "Loooook! A something."


 Sweetheart loved the pig so much.

Then he had to wait in line for the pony rides.

Mrs. Tracy loving on him!


We moved onto the goats and llamas.

This boy was ob.sess.ed. over the llama! Probably because we read Llama Llama, Red Pajama nine million times a week.

Goats!






 Finally, it was time for a pony ride and well. You see how that went. So I snapped the picture and we took him off quickly. Mrs. Julianna was a trooper!

Then we went for a choo-choo ride, and he loved it!


Of course, he had to go see the goats and llama again.

He enjoyed petting and brushing the llama.


I enjoyed having a day where I could just think about our little family for once. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment