Thursday, February 2, 2012

#FEBphotoaday

I've never even read this blog before, but I've seen this hashtag on Twitter quite a lot over the past two days. Many people are participating in this February Photo a Day challenge. Since my blogging/picture taking could always use a good challenge, I decided to jump in a day late. I've got an iPhone now which means readily available pictures on a moment's notice. Although, I'm going to challenge myself to using my "real" camera, too.

Today's picture category is Words. Here's the picture (iPhone) I took for this. These are the most readily available words in my life recently. 1. My Bible study, Mirror, Mirror on the Wall by Jean Stockdale. 2. My Bible opened to the book of James most nights trying to keep up with my MOMS friends & the podcasts by Jean every Thursday. 3. A baby book to represent all the glorious time I get to spend with a little one curled up in my lap begging for books & snuggles.

Day 2 #FEBphotoaday

Happy Thursday! Can't wait for tomorrow & the weekend!! Whoo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment