Friday, February 17, 2012

Your morning dose of cuteness.

I am thankful for so many things this week. On Facebook I read of a teacher in my district at my old school who lost her baby after only seven hours. She carried a baby she knew was going to pass away to term because of her beliefs despite doctors urging her to have an abortion. (Honestly, I totally agree with her decision!) My family photographer took pictures for their family so they could document their brief time together.

I have cried and prayed for her since.





I don't know her because she started teaching at my old school after I left. I'm not sure I should publicly share her entire story (she blogs) because I don't want to perpetuate gossip, malice, or ill intent. Please pray for this family today. She & her husband have two other children, and from what I understand he is going into the ministry. Email me if you wish to see the link.

That story has my heart full of sorrow for them this morning, but also thankfulness. You never know what another person is going through. I'm a firm believer in trying to stay positive about ALL your situations and look for blessings. I know I don't always do that on the blog, but I try to do that. At any rate, I snapped your morning dose of Friday cuteness when Micah woke up this morning. Happy Friday!!

All smiles! I have such a morning person. He mostly wakes up happy and ready to go.

His new thing now is to "jump jump" or "bounce bounce" in his bed and making me hug his teddy bear whom we've named "Mr. Bear."

As you can see, those fingers are an ever present sight in our home. Morning, noon, and night!

I just love this little guy! My heart just swells to be near him. Thank you, Lord, for sweet blessings that daily improve my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment