Thursday, October 4, 2012

31 Days of a Working Mom. Day 4.


So I tried to make my own blog button. You can see how well that went. I haven't quite figured out the html code, but maybe I'll have a successful blog button business by the end of this month? 

So kidding.


Being a working mom can be a bit like a clown trying to juggle a million balls in the air without dropping them. There are days I look back and wonder how I have kept everything balanced.

Do you want to know the secret to success as a working mom?

There is no way you can do it all so go ahead and quit trying.

I know! Riveting, landmark advice, right? It's kind of true, though. I watch some of my mommy friends who have it all together, and I stress out.

I don't sew.

I don't cook.

I'm not good at cleaning.

Some days the laundry barely gets done.

My house stays a wreck.

I don't make fifteen pinterest projects a week.

My fitness routine falls flat most weeks.

However, I just keep on trying. I have finally realized that I can't do it all, and I'm ok with that. Did the laundry get folded last night? Um, absolutely not!

Did I spend time reading to my son & saying bedtime prayers? Yes! I did! I have learned to prioritize what is important each day and do the best I can. That is something almost impossible to do, but as I have learned to let go...I've finally been able to relax a little bit.

If you'd like to read the rest of my posts on 31 Days of a Working Mom, start here.

No comments:

Post a Comment