Friday, January 7, 2011

Day in Oakland

Today, Mama C was a bad mother and took absolutely no pictures of our first outing together without Daddy C. I don't know what I was thinking. The camera was even loaded up in the diaper bag and everything. Oh, well. I can still write about it regardless of the lack of pictures. Next time, I'll make sure to take some.

Today, we headed over to Oakland to visit Mommy's friend Mrs. Tami and your one day friends, Hannah and Beau. I'm thinking you'll have a better shot being friends with Beau since 1. He's a boy. 2. He's a little over a year older than you. That, and you have to be his friend because his mommy is my friend, ok, Micah? =)

Anyway, I went to the doctor on Thursday to get cleared for all those things related to surgery that you can't do until six weeks is over. I got the ok, and I couldn't wait to hop in the car to do something without my mom, my sister, or my husband driving me there! Therefore, I called and invited myself over to Tami's house on Friday. Tami's sister, Mrs. Christina, and her kids Seth, Leah, and Kyle, were also there. Kyle is also close to your age, so he's a one-day friend, too! We had six kids four and under running around the house. It was fun times, and we'll have to do it again really soon.

We probably overstayed our welcome--from lunch until well past dinner time. However, I discovered pumpkin cheesecake ice cream from Kroger. Don't throw up because it sounds awful. However, if you love a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks? Tastes just like it! Micah mainly slept and ate all day at Mrs. Tami's house, and he was really happy. That was right before Stomaggedon 2011 started. Micah's been really fussy and gassy all through the weekend since that day. I'm not sure what is going on with him, but we're trying all kinds of stuff to help--Mylicon, gripe water, and maybe probiotics? Anything to get some sleep and rest!

1 comment: