Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My first iPhone blog post.

Mr. C is the best!! Even after eight years, this guy can still surprise me. Today he showed up at work with the baby!! Oh it was such a sweet surprise to see my cutie! I mean that would have been plenty for the day.

Long story short, his phone was stolen last week. So I knew he needed to buy a new phone, and he's been looking at phones for a week. Our cell phone provider just got the iPhone, and I was telling him how much I wanted an iPod or iPhone for Christmas a couple of weeks back. Our first year married he bought me a Nano. That was seven years ago, and it has about seen its last days. It won't even hold a charge anymore.

Well, as we talked about phones, I said something about getting me the new iPhone in lieu of another iPod for Christmas. Each time he'd say, "Well...we'll replace mine now and wait to upgrade yours in six months." I agreed, and I didn't think anything of it when he came to work and asked to have mine to get the serial number off it today. He is such a liar, and I am dumb and gullible. I gave him my phone only to come home to an iPhone surprise after work!!! Yup, I finally entered 2011. So thought I would try an iPhone post tonight via my Blogger app! What a great day! Snow, baby surprise visit at work, and a new phone in one day. What a sweet hubs I have!!!

And of course, I had to leave you with a sweet picture of my precious little man. Taken on the iPhone, of course, with my new Instagram app. =)

2 comments:

  1. love it! i get the iphone friday and i am beyond excited about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! You will love it! I can't wait for you to get it!

    ReplyDelete