Monday, June 11, 2012

Rainy Monday.

We took another long walk today as a family--make that 4.1 miles. 

Whew! My legs are a bit like jello, and I only have six official workouts left before my 5K in two Saturdays.

Guess what we saw while out on our walk at eleven in the morning? Very far away, but you can maybe see the deer??


Then as we got up on the deer, Micah referred to him as a "pup pup" which caused the deer to run off. Micah alternates calling all animals these days either "ducks", "kittykitty" or "pup pup" while I tell him the real name of the animal. 


Daddy and Micah after the walk. 
Today we totally rocked the onesie with no pants for Micah. That's how we roll around here sometimes.


Mommy (and her hot mess hair) and Micah after the walk.



The worst family picture ever, but I figured I'd post it anyway.

You know, I'm a glutton for punishment like that.


Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment