Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Da bears.

We went to the zoo today with our friends the Beauchamps. Let me tell you, today was not really the day to go to the zoo. It was misty, rainy, slightly cold, BUT we had the place all to ourselves. It was really nice to actually get out of the house, and we had a great time. It was also nice (well, I'm assuming since my kid doesn't run yet) to let the kids run loose while the adults got to have some talking time. I brought my camera, but I forgot the correct memory card. Doh! So I only took these four pictures (literally) because I couldn't bear to part with some of Micah's pictures. I am that mom. I will hoard memory cards instead of deleting the pictures. You never know, right? Anyway here are the four wonderful pictures of our day.


Hannah & Anna Marie with the polar bear.

Somebody is sleepy.

Hannah & Anna Marie ride a cow.

Mrs.Tami is explaining something to the girls. Poor boys...See the strollers in the left corner of the shot? Yeah, that is Beau & Micah.

No comments:

Post a Comment