Monday, March 21, 2011

Micah's 3 month photos.

Yay! Micah had his three month photos taken by the ever talented Crystal Brisco of Crystal Brisco Photography. I was so happy with them, especially the picture of me in a field holding him up, the family portrait, the one with his eyes open, and the sweet one of him sucking his fingers in the evergreen like brush.

Here is the link to his pictures directly. Well, this is a "sneak peek" with full photos to come about within this week. I'm so not loving his finger sucking thing he's become obsessed with in the last week. He is no longer cooing at me because his fingers are in his mouth. Any suggestions? Just let it lie? Probably so. Anyway, I think (in some ways), it is really super cute. In other ways, I want to see his face. We tried to snatch his fingers out during the photos...crying ensued.

If you are in the Memphis area, she's a great photographer. I highly recommend her!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I like the one of you holding him up, too. I love action in a portrait.

    I wouldn't worry too much that Micah's never going to "talk" to you again. :) Babies that age just love to put things in their mouths and hands are so... well, handy.

    ReplyDelete