Friday, March 30, 2012

Aunt KerKer turns thirty!

Micah's Aunt KerKer, my younger sister Keren, turned 30 on March 30th! We had a weekend of birthday celebrations, and one was a surprise birthday party at a local Mexican restaurant.

I didn't get many pictures because my silly camera died. Ugh! I have been promised pictures which I will post later, or I may also resort to copying them from Facebook. =)

Here's Keren & her husband Jason. She was actually surprised!
She's recognizing all the faces of who came to celebrate her birthday.
The pretty birthday girl. We love you, Aunt KerKer!
My brother, my sister, and my mom (KayKay) stop for a photo op.

Mr. C had to sleep because he goes to work those crazy hours, and my dad was actually having a sleep study done that night. We missed them both, but they were there in spirit!
The most fun surprise of the night was probably Keren's best friend Erin driving down from Nashville to surprise her! I think her face is priceless in this photo.

The birthday girl and her best friend Erin. They met in elementary school at church somewhere around the second or third grade. How fun is that?

Happy birthday, Keren! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment