Sunday, March 11, 2012

Couch potatoes.

Micah,Daddy, and I have had a very low key weekend. This double ear infection has made Micah super clingy and snuggly to Mommy. He has curled up with me on the couch for two days reading books and watching obscene amounts of Netflix. I have loved the cuddles, but I hope he feels better sooner rather than later! He never sits still this long, so I think the infections have finally affected him. Usually he's unable to sit still for more than one minute.
Another very boring and slightly helpful thing I have done this weekend is watch lots and lots of PD360 movies. PD360 is an online professional development website for teachers that streams classes you can watch for professional development credit. Since Friday, I have done a total of around ten hours of PD360 movies. That is insane, but our new evaluation process requires that I provide "evidence" of my professional development growth. Since this is my second weekend in a row with a sick child keeping me home bound, I thought it would be a good use of my time while folding laundry. Ok, I'll admit it. I've only done like two loads of laundry. Mainly, I have curled up with the baby.

Micah was so excited to watch those videos with me, too! He learned a lot about teaching some primary leveled mathematics!! Haha!

Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment