Saturday, March 31, 2012

Micah & Ebin's Easter pictures.

Once again this year we had Crystal Brisco take Micah & Ebin's Easter pictures. It was a little more complicated than I think anyone anticipated. Ebin refused to have his pictures taken, and Micah runs all over the place. Funny memories and stories to tell for the future. These boys are so funny together. Anyway, my mom made their Easter outfits again (thanks, Mom!) so we had to show them off. It's really nice to document Easter outfits before Easter day. Then we can just relax and not worry so much about taking pictures with everybody. I don't have that much to say about the pictures, so I thought I'd let you just enjoy our cuties. (All photos taken by Crystal Brisco Photography.)




I will say this one is one of my favorite pictures! He was in love with those chicks!


This sums up Easter egg hunts this year. A lot of playing with the grass and no hunting of eggs.

At first, I thought Micah was halfway blinking in this picture. Two days later, his eye actually swelled shut full of gook! I think this was our sign he had an infection. =(
In typical Micah fashion (despite my ick factor of fingers with fowl), he's able to hold a bird while sucking on his fingers. My goodness that child loves his fingers!
Thanks, Crystal!

No comments:

Post a Comment