Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday, Monday. Of last week. Whoops.

So I have gotten much better about keeping up with my blogging and then last week happened. That's ok, some weeks are just like that. Ours became crazy busy suddenly between a family of broken or wrecked cars!

Monday, we went to Mississippi to spend some time with my husband's family. My sister-in-law, brother-in-law, two nephews, and niece had been in Disney World for an entire week or so on vacation. It had been a week or two before that since they'd seen little man. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law both don't work, and Mondays are Mr. C's day off from his crazy work schedule. That made it a nice day to drive to see some family without feeling rushed. Before leaving town, Mr. C, Micah, & I headed to one of our favorite Mexican restaurants for some bacon tacos. I know it sounds crazy, and I can't remember what they are really called. But this restaurant (hole in the wall) has these amazing tacos made with rib eye and bacon. To. Die. For. Every so often we go out to splurge for some "bacon tacos" whenever the craving hits us.

In fact, don't just take my word for it. I found a review online by "Food Dude" who I copied & pasted: "I love Rio Azul! Their food is great, and it gets out fast. I suggest the Tosino Tacos as they are melt in your mouth fantastic!"

Couldn't have said it better myself, Food Dude. Apparently, they are called Tosino Tacos. Note to self, always Google before you blog. Anyway, we headed down south after lunch and spent a wonderful rainy afternoon with my in-laws. They loved and lavished over baby Micah, and we enjoyed dinner with them before heading back up to Memphis.

I was able to get a few pictures sans Mr. C's actual family (since they don't like to be on the internet).

My boys hanging out on the back porch in Mississippi.

<span class=
The weather rolling on in...
<span class=
Micah watching it rain as he ate his lunch.
<span class=

No comments:

Post a Comment